5 YEAR WARRANTY
URBAN TRACK EXTERNAL TRACK GUIDED BLIND SYSTEM
Components and Powder Coating*
In the event of any queries or warranty claims, please firstly contact the retailer that installed your Urban Track External Track Guided Blind System. The retailer will have their own warranty period and conditions.
A warranty is provided for all Urban Track components and powder coating* to be free from manufacturing defects under normal and prescribed use, for a period of 5 years.
Should any Urban Track components or powder coating* break down as a result of a manufacturing defect, the affected component or powder coated item will be replaced
The warranty is valid for 5 years from date of invoice.
It is agreed that a replacement for the defective part is provided upon verification of the claim. This warranty does not cover any consequential or indirect losses, including but not limited to, loss of profits or revenue, damage to equipment or other assets, loss of business, nor for any costs incurred in replacing the affected part, including delivery and erection or installation costs.
In the case that the same part or colour is no longer available, it will be chosen as:
- a replacement part from the current product range, and/or;
- the closest available colour match
The warranty as it relates to powder coating is only applicable to parts and components that are purchased as factory powder coated components.
This warranty does not cover the component or powder coated item whereby it is deemed the part:
- has been subject to misuse, has been subject to excess wear and tear
- has been deteriorated because of pollution, chemicals, solvents, cleaning agents or other substances which are harmful to the product or has been damaged during handling by the customer, manufacturer, installer or other user of the part
- has been damaged by severe weather including high winds, or by accident or natural disaster
- has been deteriorated because of incorrect cleaning, has not been subject to an adequate maintenance program
- exhibits change achieved through normal ageing and abnormal or excessive weather effects.
In order to claim against this warranty, the holder of the warranty must provide:
Evidence of purchase
- Evidence of purchase price
- The affected sample
- Access to view the part/component/Urban Track blind on site
Should you have any queries or claims relevant to your warranty, please first contact the retailer you purchased your Urban Track system from as further conditions may apply.
FABRIC AND MATERIAL WARRANTIES
Atmosphere 10 years
Starscreen 3 years
Prime Clear PVC 2 years
Fabric and material warranties are offered should the material crack or break down as a result of premature UV degradation. For further information, pleaseContact Us